I received my Ipsy bag earlier this week and I was quite pleased with the contents of this month’s bag. This month’s bag had Benefit’s Lollitint which I have been eyeing for a while but did not commit to buying yet since I knew there was absolutely no way I can make a dent in the full sized product. I was very happy to see this item and used it immediately!
The complete contents of this month’s bag were:
- Benefit Lollitint .08 oz sample size $8 value
- Cailyn Tinted lip balm in Acid Pink $19 value
- City Color White Gold Mousse Eye shadow
- Urban Decay 24/7 Velvet Glide on Pencil .03 oz ($20 for .04 oz) $15 value
- Kiss Looks so Natural Lashes $3.99 value
Benefit’s Lollitint is described as a candy orchid tinted lip and cheek stain. I have only used this on my lips and I just love the light wash of color it provides.