I received my March Glossybox last Monday. I had some pretty mixed thoughts about this box however. Let me actually do the item and value breakdown before I give my opinion on the box.
The contents of this month’s box includes:
- Alex and Ani hand cream $16 value
- Alex and Ani swan bangle $28 value
- Sisley Paris black rose mask .38 oz ($158 for 2.1oz) $28.59 value
- Alterna volume plumping stand expand .85 oz ($22 for 4oz) $4.67 value
- Nails Inc Polish in Baker Street .13 oz ($9.50 for .33oz) $3.74 value
- Etre Belle lip lift peel $17.80 value
I do think this might be the highest valued Glossybox that I’ve ever received considering I would use most of the products, but I did receive yet another dupe item. I didn’t mind the duplicate item last month as it’s one that I used and loved and was running low on anyways, but this month I received a nail polish duplicate. Despite the miniature size I know I won’t finish the bottle as I have so many polishes to use and I’m on a temporary no nail painting hiatus.
One of the sneak peeked items this month was the Alex and Ani. You could have received the hand lotion, fragrance spray or bar soap. I was really hoping for the hand lotion as I would have the most use for that. Also I love the simple bangle from them. It’s made of recycled metals which is a nice touch.
I’m also very looking forward to trying the lip exfoliate as I am not currently digging the Julep one that I have. I also wanna try the Sisley mask. $28 for that little sample? It better do wonders!