I haven’t been blogging for months now because so much had happened. I had some health and financial issues arise and that had taken more time and stressed me out so much that I haven’t really want to do much. Anyways let’s kick things off with a Glossybox reveal! My February Glossybox was delayed in shipping or something because I usually get my Glossyboxes around the last week of the month, but this time I didnt get it until the 7th of March.
The sneak peeked items this month were Lauren B Beauty’s nail color in City of Angels and Sumita eyeliner. The other items that were in my box this month were Anatomicals Eye bag patches, Figs and Rouge lip balm and Pureology Multitasking spray. The Figs and Rouge lip balm is a repeat item for me, as I have previously received it in another Glossybox. It has become one of my favorite balms however so I dont mind the duplicate.
Here is the value breakdown for last month’s box:
- Lauren B Beauty Nail Couture in City of Angels .5 oz $18 value
- Sumita Beauty Kala Color Intense Pencil in Black .06 oz $15 value
- Figs & Rouge Cherry Blossom Lip Balm .42 oz $9 value
- Anatomicals Puffy the Eye Bag Slayer Under Eye Patches 3 Patches $11 value
- Pureology Serious Colour Care Multi Tasking Hair Beautifer 1 oz ($24 for 6.7 oz) $3.58 value