My October 2013 Birchbox has already arrived! I received my tracking email today afternoon, but the box was already at my house when I got home today so YAY! And the box this month was bursting at the seams with goodies! I actually thought the blue box was going to be some jewelry for the lifestyle sample but was still really glad when I opened it and saw that it was a cleanser and muslin cloth. Also I was REALLY glad to see that I got the Joie perfume in this month’s box. I smelled the perfume at the Birchbox local event and fell in love with the scent but not too much with the steep price tag.
Anyways the contents of this months box are:
- Joie Folle de Joie .06 oz $1.73 value ($98 for 3.4oz)
- Liz Earle Cleanse and Polish 1 oz $6.51 value ($21.50 for 3.3oz)
- Liz Earle Muslin cloth 1pc $3 value ($6 for 2)
- Miss Jessie’s Creme de la Creme Conditioner 1oz $1.33 value ($16 for 12)
- Pop Beauty Aqua Lacquer lip gloss Floating Rose .34 oz $14
- Chapstick Hydration Lock