September’s Glossybox was the last thing I received while I was on vacation last week. The theme for September’s Glossybox is All You Need for Fall. The sneak peeked items for this month were Nioxin Diamax thickening treatment for hair and a big spray sample of BCBGMaxazria’s Bon Genre perfume. The Nioxin is a $50 value so I’m quite looking forward to trying this out. Hopefully this will work to make my hair thicker and stronger as I have been coloring it a lot lately.
Anyways onto the contents of this month’s box:
- Nioxin Diamax Thickening Treatment 3.4 oz $50 value
- BCBGMaxAzria Bon Genre eau de parfum .33 oz $7.35 value ($75 for 3.4 oz)
- Be a Bombshell Onyz Eyeliner pen $14 value
- Emite Makeup Eyelash curler $30.50 value
- Oceane makeup Remover pen $5.30 value