I used to be a Beautyfix subscriber, I liked being able to choose my own products. However I did stop my subscription because it felt like a lot of repeat products season after season. One of my favorite perks of being a Beautyfix subscriber was that I had stocked up on my ma’s favorite Lisa Hoffman Vitamin A and C serum. I use to buy them for her at $50 a pop so the subscription basically paid for itself until my mom told me she had enough serum to last a few years.
When Blush first launched I didn’t have any interest in it because I was thinking it might be like one of the Dermstore mystery bags again. I have purchased the mystery bags before but really felt like they were duds as they usually consisted of all the leftover items from Beautyfix. It really wasnt until I saw Lippmann polish included that I got interested. Deborah Lippmann is probably my favorite polish brand. And I just LOVE how the bottles look so gorgeous and elegant.
Anyways heres my first box, which happens to be the July box.
- Emani Organic Lip Shine in Blush .1oz
- Philip B Self Adjusting Hair Spray 5.07oz
- Lumene Pure Radiance 24h Lotion 1.7oz
- Hydroxatone AM/PM Anti Wrinkle Complex .5oz
- Dr Dennis Gross Alpha Beta Glow Pad 10 ct
- Bioelements Quick Refiner .25 oz
- Deborah Lippmann Ray of Light .5oz
I also received the following extras with my order. I’m not sure if its because of my first order or if its for all orders, but I received 2 free samples and a mystery gift. fyi I did not intend to take a picture of the lip quench without the lid, I RECEIVED IT WITHOUT A CAP!!!
- Dermstore Lip Quench .28oz but it came without a cap so there is no way I would even think about using it
- iS Clinical Hydracool Serum .12oz
- Dremu Airbrush eye cream .1 oz