I just realized that my post on the June GLOSSYBOX was missing from my blog. I distinctly remembered writing it, but do not see it on the blog or saved in my drafts or anything.
Anyways I had seen the promotional emails regarding this box and was quite looking forward to receiving it, however due to am issue with the Bondi Polish that was suppose to be included, shipments were delayed as they substituted it with the Tarte complexion brightening lipsticks.
Anyways I didn’t mind too much, as Tarte is one of my favorite brands. Also the box this month was super cute and great for storage and keepsakes.
Anyways onto the contents of the box:
- Tarte complexion brightening lipstick in Med/Tan .12oz $14.50
- Sparitual nail polish in HiJinks Shimmer .5oz $12
- C. Booth Honey and Almond dry oil mist 2oz $4 value ($8 for 4oz)
- Oscar de la Renta fragrance samples in drawstring pouch (super cute and seems high value, cannot determine sizes so no value assigned)
- Philip B light-weight deep conditioning creme rinse 2oz $5.62 value ($90 for 32 oz)