I have received my Birchbox last week but haven’t had time to get to my Ma’s to open the box! The week has been a little hectic and lots of staying late at work and meetings and whatnot. Anyways I haven’t had time to open it until now, so here it is…
The contents of my box this month contained:
- Beauty Protector – Protect & Detangle (size not specified) full size is $21.95
- Coola Classic Sunscreen in Cucumber .23 oz $4.33 value [$32 for 1.7 oz]
- Isaac Mizrahi Fabulous Perfume .05 oz $1.69 value [$69 for 1.7 and .34 oz]
- Ruby Wing nail polish in Poppy .25 oz $5 value [$10 for .5 oz]
- Mighty Leaf Tea 3 count $1.99 value [$9.95 for 15]
I was most excited about the Ruby Wing polish as this was something that I’ve been wanting to try out but keep forgetting to order! Also my husband said the cutest thing today. He saw the hot pink box and asked me why do I always buy from this company, is it free. Ahhh men, such cute little creatures!