I’ve been having do much fun with my Gmarket haul lately that I just realized I haven’t posted my monthly Birchbox yet.
This month was the Woman’s Health magazine collaboration box. I usually enjoy the collaboration boxes the most because that is usually when I get the juiciest products from them. Although I believe this months boxes varied widely as Mun was quite unimpressed with hers.
Let’s get to the contents. As usual the prices indicated are what Birchbox claims their retail value is. My Birchbox this month includes:
- One year subscription to Woman’s Health magazine 10 issues $9.99 value.
- Nexxus hydra-light leave in conditioning foam $16.99
- Sumita eye shadow pencil $11
- Supergoop SPF anti aging eye cream 2ml $3.04 value($45 for .5 oz)
- Yes to Cucumbers facial towelettes 3pc $1 value ($9.99 for 30)
- Yes to Grapefruit daily facial scrub and dark spot correcting serum [I am not assigning any value to these small foil packet samples] ($9.99 to $19.99)