So I received my newest Glossybox over the weekend. I like that the Glossybox comes later in the month since Birchbox and Ipsy ship out in the beginning of the month and this way I still have something to look forward to. The theme of this month’s box was Spring Fling but I really didn’t feel that the products reflected this theme. Especially with the emollient face cream, shouldn’t this product be more suitable for one of the winter months? I really didn’t care for the soap as it is really unattractive and reminds me of the seaweed soaps my mother used to use when I was younger. I am however looking forward to trying the eyeliner and the hair spray. I originally received this hair spray in my little black bag that I just signed up for last week but traded it out along with all the jewelry that I had acquired for a Deux Lux bag. Anyways back to Glossybox.. I will write posts about the products after I try them and in the meantime, below is the contents of my box along with the value.
- Elite Models Intensity Eye Pencil $14 for .04 oz (full sized)
- Koh Gen Do Oriental Plants Emollient Cream $32.50 value for the .28oz sample ($123 for 1.06 oz)
- Modelco Cheek and Lip Tint $24 for 10ml (full sized)
- Prestiche Essential Oil Bar Soap $16.99 for 125g (The tiny slice that was in the box is full sized!)
- Sebastian Professional Shaper Fierce Hair Spray $2.40 value for the 1.5 oz sample ($17 for 10.6 oz)
Eek! I just saw that the advertisement card that came with the soap is actually a forty dollar certificate for products on their website! That’s pretty awesome. They do seem a bit expensive but with the discount I won’t feel too bad about indulging on myself some more!